Ideas for Animal Crossing
• When you’re on the start up bit, talking to Isabelle, she’ll say ‘Oh, and Mayor, there’s a new resident moving in soon, don’t forget to come to the town hall to help them move in!’
And you say hi to them and if you like who it is you can say ‘Come on, I’ll show you where to build your house!’
• For a fee of 10,000 bells you can choose to ‘Pack up and move’ the campsite, three times maximum.
• An un-lockable Tanning booth in Shampoodle,
• Long hair
• with the vanities and the make up case you can apply make up, and they sell it at Shampoodle.
• To be able to play as an animal on a save file.
• After you find 100 Ore rocks, the next time you load your mayors file, Isabelle will tell you to come down and pick up a Golden Pick Axe, which can smash the permanent rocks.
• An Ice cream truck during summer.
• Celeste has her Observatory back.
• You can pick a villager for each save file to become a room mate.
• A Bakery PWP.
• Gyroid section in the Museum.
• When you get all the badges from Phineas, He can ask to sell balloons in your town, like in City Folk.
• Villagers can go on holiday to the island and help out with mini games,
• When the villagers are on holiday you have to help look after their house, cleaning, and watering plants.